Join Dynamo Ventures’ Fellowship Program
A six-month, paid opportunity in VC and startups
We're looking for our next Venture Fellows who will join us starting July 2022 for a six month period. Our Venture Fellowship is geared towards those who are no more than a year out of an undergraduate program and looking to break into the world of venture capital and startups in a "learn by doing" environment. Our Venture Fellows are a key member of our team and get exposure to all aspects of running a venture firm: sourcing, diligence, post-investment support, and investor relations.
“Dynamo’s culture and Venture Fellow role is truly unique. Not only you get to work with world-class partners on projects that actually add value and learn from experts in the space, but you also get to meet and analyze early-stage startups across the world that are shaping the future of supply chain and mobility every day.” -Leo Girlando, Current Venture Fellow, Dynamo Ventures
Our Venture Fellows have a rich experience and have gone on to roles in our portfolio, founding business, or joining other VCs.
“As a Venture Fellow, I was provided with hands-on venture capital experience and mentorship that spanned much further than my time at Dynamo. The experience helped me understand the startup landscape at a deeper level, allowing me to find my place in the community now running social media for Jason Calacanis’ This Week in Startups.” -Rachel Braun, This Week in Startups
We value diversity and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and fields of study.
This is a full-time commitment. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Sourcing and tracking investment opportunities
- Collaborate on investment diligence
- Researching opportunity areas within our industry
- Assisting with post-investment portfolio support
- Helping our marketing efforts
- Help refine and improve existing processes
- Leading the charge on events and special projects
- Get exposure to Dynamo’s network of corporate relationships
- Supporting Partners with LP relations
- Ability to handle high-ambiguity environments
- Fast BUT not hurried
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for startups and venture capital
- Outcomes and execution-oriented
- Have strong commercial and common sense
- Team player with zero ego
- Has a “growth mindset” and able to take constructive feedback
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Intellectually curious, with the ability to figure anything out
- Currently enrolled in a four-year undergraduate program OR graduated in the last 12 months
How To Apply
Please send us a PDF answering the following questions to email@example.com by 5/25 at 11:59 PM PT.
Subject: Venture Fellow July 2022 + your name
- LinkedIn profile
- 1 paragraph outlining your personal story and why you are the best candidate for this role
- 1 paragraph teaching us something (it can be anything)
- 1 paragraph describing a time when you had to deal with high levels of ambiguity
- 1 paragraph describing at time you failed at something
Note: This is a paid opportunity that will begin in July (training to begin remotely in mid-June).
March 2, 2022