Dive into Startups and VC as Our Next Venture Fellow
Our next program starts July 1st
Our Venture Fellow program turns two years old this summer and each of our Fellows have left their mark on our organization during their tenure. It's proven to be a great avenue for recent graduates of undergraduate programs to break into the world of venture capital and startups in a "learn by doing" environment. Our Venture Fellows are a key member of our team and get exposure to all aspects of running a venture firm: sourcing, diligence, post-investment support, and investor relations.
We value diversity and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and walks of life to apply!
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Sourcing and tracking investment opportunities
- Collaborate on investment diligence
- Researching opportunity areas within our industry
- Assisting with post-investment portfolio support
- Managing our marketing efforts
- Helping refine and improve existing processes
- Overseeing basic office activities
- Leading the charge on events and special projects
- Liaising with Dynamo’s network of corporate relationships
- Supporting Partners with LP relations
- Having fun!
- Ability to handle high-ambiguity environments
- Fast BUT not hurried
- Considered to be detail-oriented
- Passion for startups and venture capital
- Outcomes and execution-oriented
- Have strong commercial and common sense
- Team player with zero ego
- Has a “growth mindset” and able to take constructive feedback
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Intellectually curious, with the ability to figure anything out
- Currently enrolled in a four-year undergraduate program OR graduated in the last 12 months
How to Apply
Please send us a PDF answering the following questions to email@example.com by 5/15 at 11:59 PM PT.
Subject: Venture Fellow July 2021 + your name
- LinkedIn profile
- 1 paragraph outlining your personal story and why you are the best candidate for this role
- 1 paragraph teaching us something (it can be anything)
- 1 paragraph describing a time when you had to deal with high levels of ambiguity
- List 3 pre-seed or seed-stage startups you love and why
Note: This is a paid opportunity that will begin in July (training to begin remotely during the last week of June).
March 25, 2021