On this week’s episode of The Future of Supply Chain, Santosh is joined by Ilya Levtov, founder and CEO of Craft. Craft is building a modern platform for enterprise intelligence. Ilya discusses how Craft helps enterprises map, track, and spot risks living in the supply chain.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- What Craft is focusing on building currently (1:02)
- Ilya Levtov’s background (1:48)
- Three modules of supplier discovery, evaluation and monitoring (4:21)
- Mapping a complex supply chain network (7:16)
- Sample of a customer’s experience (13:03)
- Benefits for Craft’s customers (18:08)
- Craft’s position in the future of the supply chain (21:32)
Founded in 2015, Craft is an enterprise intelligence company helping organizations make data-informed business decisions. Their platform provides comprehensive, validated, and always up-to-date commercial data, analytics, and actionable insights. Find out more at https://craft.co/craft
About The Future of Supply Chain:
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together.