The Future of Supply Chain is back with a new episode as Santosh is joined this week by Fulcrum Manufacturing’s co-founder and CEO Sunny Han.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- Sunny and taking on the challenge of creating Fulcrum Manufacturing (1:12)
- The urge to use technology to improve manufacturing (4:08)
- What Fulcrum provides for customers (8:07)
- Fulcrum’s one-stop shop solutions for companies of various sizes (16:00)
- Removing inefficiencies (19:01)
- Shifts in process control methods (21:41)
- Benefits realized by customers and overcoming resistance to cloud computing (24:35)
- Marketplace volatility in the North American supply chain (27:21)
- Prospects for US manufacturing (31:32)
Based in Minneapolis, Fulcrum is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) ERP, MRP, and MES platform allowing small and mid-sized manufacturers to improve efficiency through workflow optimization and automated data collection. Find out more at https://fulcrumpro.com/why-fulcrum.
About The Future of Supply Chain:
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together.