On this week’s episode of The Future of Supply Chain, Santosh sits down with Kyle Henderson, co-founder and CEO of Vizion API. Their conversation dives into issues around shipping container visibility.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- Kyle’s realization that shipping containers were integral to the supply chain (1:19)
- Data as a fundamental gatekeeper to the supply chain (4:04)
- Understanding the journey a container goes through (6:43)
- How Vizion triangulates data sources and creates a fully automated data pipeline (12:40)
- Massive volume of ocean shipping (14:21)
- Seeing 10 years of e-commerce growth play out over nine months (16:20)
- The benefits of API to customers (19:26)
- User success stories (21:49)
- The rise of alternative ports (26:54)
Vizion offers data services that consolidate and evaluate data from multiple sources to help logistics teams all around the globe to stay on top of day-to-day operations and strategic analysis. Find out more at https://vizionapi.com/about
About The Future of Supply Chain:
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together.