This week on The Future of Supply Chain, Santosh is joined by Zvi Schreiber, founder and CEO of Freightos, to discuss the intersection of international logistics and marketplaces.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- Zvi Schreiber’s background in software engineering and computer science and his transition to logistics (1:25)
- Balancing being connected to the tech world and being a CEO working to scale up an organization (3:31)
- Modernizing international shipping for customers (5:28)
- Key modules in the supply chain cycle (9:20)
- Digital Air Cargo (14:58)
- Maritime logistics industry projections (19:48)
- Marketplaces are powerful things—when they work (22:43)
- Open office layouts (26:05)
Established in 2012, Freightos created an online freight marketplace and SaaS software to usher the logistics industry into the digital era, making global shipping faster, more cost-effective, and smoother. Find out more at https://www.freightos.com/about-freightos/
About The Future of Supply Chain:
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together.