On this week’s episode of The Future of Supply Chain, Santosh sits down with Michael Krakaris, the co-founder of Deliverr, to talk about the rapidly changing world of e-commerce.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- Deliverr’s origin and emphasis on ultra-fast shipping, simple pricing, and easy on-boarding (1:19)
- The acceleration in e-commerce trends (4:58)
- Lower tolerance for longer delivery times (11:58)
- Supply shocks filled by smaller businesses (13:57)
- How Deliverr benefits retailers, merchants, and customers (16:40)
- Differences and similarities in the use cases of Deliverr for small and large brands (22:25)
- Understanding what it is your customer wants and test that out (24:10)
- What Michael wishes he knew before setting out to start Deliverr (27:37)
Deliverr has made it its mission to enable sellers of all sizes to fulfill shipments for customers quickly and cost-effectively. Find out more at https://deliverr.com/about-us/
About The Future of Supply Chain:
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together.