On this week’s episode of The Future of Supply Chain, Santosh talks with AK Schultz, the CEO and co-founder of SVT Robotics. SVT Robotics connects businesses to robots, using its SOFTBOT Platform to enable clients to rapidly deploy enterprise robot technology.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- SVT Robotics’ mission and AK’s introduction to automated logistics (1:27)
- Tackling the inefficiencies and barriers built into industry software that prevent them from communicating with each other (3:52)
- How customers integrate SVT Robotics (10:04)
- Advice for the lead to deal cycle (20:42)
- Most surprising thing learned building SVT (25:10)
- Rapid-fire questions for AK (27:00)
SVT stands for Simplicity, Velocity, and Transparency. Find out more about SVT Robotics at https://www.svtrobotics.com/about/
About The Future of Supply Chain:
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together.