On this week’s episode of The Future of Supply Chain, Santosh is joined by Mark Ford, COO of BlueGrace Logistics. BlueGrace is a mode-agnostic, full-service 3PL that, among other things, differentiates itself by how it handles LTL and truckload, its managed logistics, its transparency, live data, and more.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- Overview of BlueGrace and Mark’s career (1:07)
- State of the market today and being flexible with changes (7:16)
- Managed transportation offering (12:17)
- Focusing on the things that give you a competitive advantage (17:07)
- How technology benefits employees (19:22)
- Balancing internal development with external collaboration (22:46)
- 3PLs need to differentiate themselves by what they do best (25:30)
- Bid fatigue and strategy (28:17)
- Opportunity in the supply chain (32:54)
Founded in Tampa, Florida, in 2009, BlueGrace Logistics takes a progressive approach to transportation management to help customers of all sizes drive savings and simplicity into their supply chains. Find out more at https://mybluegrace.com/about-us/about-bluegrace/
About The Future of Supply Chain:
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together.