On this week’s episode of The Future of Supply Chain, Santosh is joined by Carolyn Mooney, CEO and co-founder of nextmv (pronounced next move). Nextmv positions itself as the first real-time, end-to-end decision automation platform.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- Carolyn Mooney’s path from missiles to food delivery to nextmv (1:08)
- Using Dash to experiment and simulate and Hop to solve optimization (4:10)
- Customer benefit use cases (12:42)
- Practically implementing the nextmv API (14:53)
- Simulating thousands of decision paths and selecting the most optimal one (16:43)
- Could this be used to help with vaccine distribution? (18:50)
Nextmv’s tools allow users to encode, test, and manage decisions in the cloud, so they can scale their business with predictable performance and lower cost. Find out more at nextmv.io/about
About The Future of Supply Chain:
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together.