On this week’s episode, Santosh talks with Jeff Dangelo, founder of Turvo. Turvo is a collaborative logistics platform that focuses on interaction between organizations in the supply chain.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- Introduction to Turvo and Jeff Dangelo (1:09)
- Why Jeff doesn’t see Turvo as a TMS (6:52)
- Discussing the fate of the broker over the next few years (13:12)
- Productivity gains seen by customers and brokers (17:04)
- Where Turvo is situated in the future of the supply chain (22:39)
- Strategizing on pricing and freemium plans (28:02)
- Rapid-fire questions about industry news (32:29)
Turvo works to empower shippers, carriers, LSPs, and brokers with a streamlined, connected approach to comprehensive supply chain management, all in one platform. Find out more at https://turvo.com/what-is-turvo/
About The Future of Supply Chain:
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together.