On this episode, Santosh is joined by Justin Scott, VP of Operations at Norton Transport. Justin and Santosh span a number of topics including the global pandemic.
- Norton Transport’s humble beginnings: delivering buses (1:45)
- Defining driveaway services for commercial vehicles and manufacturers (5:16)
- Cultivating a genuinely unique culture for Norton drivers (12:36)
- New tech, carbon-neutral trucks, and low emission vehicles (21:50)
- Opportunities for innovation in the driveaway industry (28:20)
Justin and the crew at Norton have built an impressive business brick by brick over the years in the driveaway space. You can learn more about the Norton Transport team by visiting https://www.nortontransport.com/
About The Future of Supply Chain:
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together.